Our experts help Clients in a range of historical, ongoing and future issues connected with concluding, terminating and executing civil law contracts, both, in domestic and international turnover (with particular consideration of civil law contracts concluded as a part of capital groups).
Scope of services
We advise the Clients, amongst other things, in the following:
- preparation, negotiation and expressing opinions of the civil law nominate and innominate contracts,
- preparation and execution of the debt collection process towards debtors,
- preparation of comprehensive solutions connected with the marketing of general terms of sale or providing services,
- preparation, update and negotiation of civil law contracts ranging from the transfer of products, goods, materials, services and other intangible and tangible assets between related entities – within capital groups),
- legal risk assessments connected with projects and binding contracts between our Clients and their contracting parties,
and many other activities reliant on the ongoing and future needs of our Clients.
Legal consulting services are conducted by DMS TAX specialists and legal advisers and lawyers cooperating with our company.
In order to get familiarized with our full offer, we encourage you to contact our consultants.