1. This website does not automatically collect any information other than information contained in cookies.
2. Entity on the device end user Service cookies and reaching an access to them is DMS TAX.
3. The cookies are used only by DMS TAX.
What are cookies?
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the website. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) customizing website content according to Website User’s preferences and ensure a better website experience; in particular, cookies enable identification of Website User’s device and make it possible to appropriately display webpages according to User’s individual needs,
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content,
c) providing Website Users the content tailored to their interests and preferences.
This website applies following types of cookies:
a) Session cookies which are temporarily stored in Website User’s device until User logs out of or leaves the website or closes the application (browser).
b) Persistent cookies which are stored in Website User’s device for a specific time defined in the cookie or until removed by Website User.
c) Analytical/performance cookies which collect information about how this website’s webpages are used. These cookies don’t collect information that identify individual Website User. They are used to improve how this website works.
d) Functionality cookies which allow the website to remember or customise Website User’s choices and provide a more personalised interface, e.g. as regards language or region selection, font size, webpage appearance, etc.
How to manage cookies?
1. In many cases, internet browsing applications (web browsers) allow cookies by default. Website Users may at any time change their cookie settings. Please note that cookie use restrictions may affect certain functionalities available at this website.
2. To manage the cookie settings, choose the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: