Transfer Pricing Documentation Procedures
Our experts help Clients to prepare transfer pricing tax documentation management procedures, which is directed towards minimizing tax risk, and time and cost efficiency of securing their obligatory preparation duty by related entities.
The effect of providing services is the preparation of employees for capital group central office to unassisted performance of duties in order to document transactions with related entities and the management of this range as part of capital group.
The process of working out the transaction documenting procedure includes at least the following points:
- data analysis in the range of historical and ongoing transactions,
- analysis of possible future transactions (simulation of possible transactions on the basis of the analysed data and strategic goals of the capital group),
- figuring out the effective system of the related subjects transaction documenting (including transaction division in terms of the type, generated risk, difficulty in drawing up etc.),
- figuring out the editable tax documentation models in WORD or EXCEL format,
- preparing tax documentation examples for identified historical transactions,
- preparing instructions on how to fill in tax documentation,
- the drawing up of internal training for employees of the central office,
and many others, the aim of which is to provide the proper functioning of procedures of transfer pricing and tax documentation management.
In order to get familiarized with our full offer, we encourage you to contact our consultants.