We have been conducting closed dedicated trainings and workshops in the topic of transfer pricing for years.
Training service is provided as part of an individual order or as part of comprehensive services in the range of transfer pricing: transfer pricing policy, the procedure of preparing transfer pricing tax documentation or the preparation of documentation on behalf of the Clients.
We organize small training groups composed of specialists in financial, controlling and administrative departments of the Client`s company. The main body of the trainings are based on case studies for specific transactions and are conducted between related entities that make reference to economic, legal and tax realities known to participants of the training. Each time, our experts together with the participants of the training solve prepared tasks in order to sum up information, apply discussed tools, and consolidate the knowledge transmitted in this way.
Previously organized courses were concerned in particular with:
- practical aspects of transaction analysis between related entities (verification of relations, determining of documentation obligation, source of data, interpretation doubts, etc.),
- practical, legal and tax aspects of transfer pricing,
- documenting transaction in scope of services and intangible assets,
- determining a model of settlement of capital group on the basis of key indicators group (KIG),
- documenting transactions with related entities (practical workshops on the basis of real transaction of the Client).
Detailed information concerning the trainings is presented in the section Special services – trainings.
In order to get familiarized with our full offer, we encourage you to contact our consultants.