Bankruptcy and Reorganization Law
Our experts help the Clients in the range of declaring bankruptcy or recovery proceedings, including the evaluation of property and financial situations, and filing a bankruptcy petition with the monitoring of bankruptcy trials carried out by Commercial Court of Law.
Scope of services
We assist our Clients in the following:
- legal evaluation of preconditions for declaring arrangement or liquidation bankruptcy as well as the possibility of the commencement of restructuring proceedings,
- preparing bankruptcy petitions on a creditor`s or debtor`s (bankrupt) side,
- preparing a declaration on opening restructuring proceedings on debtor`s side threatened by insolvency,
- evaluation of legal effects of actions taken by compulsory administrators, court supervisors or the official receiver,
- preparing applications to make an entry in the list of debts,
- preparing official letters, complaints and applications during bankruptcy or restructuring proceedings,
and many other activities reliant on the ongoing and future needs of our Clients.
Legal consulting services are conducted by DMS TAX specialists and legal advisers and lawyers cooperating with our company.
In order to get familiarized with our full offer, we encourage you to contact our consultants.